Covid-19 Safety Updates
In addition to our already existing stringent infection control protocols, we have made some changes to ensure both the safety of our staff and patients.
Some important ones are highlighted below:
* Patients will be screened using a questionnaire when they arrive.
* Temperature will be taken upon arrival using a contactless thermometer.
* All patients entering the office are asked to wear a facemask.
* Hand sanitization stations will be available for patients' use before and after touching items in the office.
* We utilize KN95 masks, face shields, disposable gowns and goggles while seeing every patient.
* In addition to routine disinfection, all surfaces touched by patients, will be wiped down after every single patient.
* Medical grade air filters are placed in each treatment room.
* UV light system in each operatory.
* Social distancing will be observed.
* Patients are asked not to bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
* Appointments will be managed to allow physical distancing between patients. This may mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.